What are some of the ways you can tell if a guy likes you?
Please tell me. I like this guy at school but hes dated lots of other girls and he likes hugs. He gives me long hugs but i don't know if this is what he does with all the girls. Please someone give me some hints.
- GuruLv 71 decade agoFavorite Answer
* If he wants to talk to you all the time,
* If he was acting like you're his friend but stopped doing embarrassing things in front of you,
* If you turn around and you catch him looking at you,
* If he starts acting nicer when you're around him,
* If he says "yes" to all the things you ask him to do,
* If he treats you differently than others,
* If he tries to sit next to you at work, in class, at lunch, or play on a team with you during Gym/Recess
* If he looks at you a lot every time you smile or laugh,
* If he acts immaturely around you, like poking, teasing or playful flirting,
* If he seems to always want to hang out with you,
* If he gets closer with a body part, or if he tries to touch you (e.g. when you touch him he might touch you back)
* If you ask him for a pencil and he gives it to you, then you try and give it back and he says to keep it, there is a huge chance he might like you but be careful, he may know that you like him and he might be playing wiith your emotions!
* If you catch him peeking at you and he smiles,
* If he tries to make you laugh,
* If he tries to copy you,
* If he tries to keep you in view for as long as possible or tends to look around and stop when he finds you,
* If he subtly looks at you but makes it look like he is looking at the girl next to him,
* If he's immature he will act different around you, quiet and maybe even try to avoid you. Or, he'll act different around you than when he's just with his friends.
* If he constantly calls you and uses an excuse -such as What was the homework?
* If he goes out of his way to talk to you (e.g. if he goes to the other side of your school to talk to you because he knows you have a class there),
* If you see him staring at something by turning his head 90 degrees and when you look at him he smiles and turns away, when this happens, check his pupils, he might have actually been staring at you
* If he invites you to his birthday party or any kind of party,
* If you flirt with a friend of his when he can see, and he looks jealous or automatically flirts back, (but don't flirt with them just to find out if he likes you)
* If he talks to you and wants to know how you're doing,
* If he is nicer or tries to talk to your friends,
* If he asks about you to your friends when you're not around,
* If he asks you to dance with him at the dance. Note: He may be trying to be nice because he thinks you like him. But if you are at a middle school dance, he's probably too vain and self centered of a fraidy cat, so he probably likes you.
* If he walks past you and tries to look cool so you can glance at him
* If a guy tries to show you things he got that are somewhat expensive (e.g. a cellphone) or he tries to impress you,
* If you notice when he gets out of class and starts to walk a little slower than usual, then he's trying to give you the opportunity to talk to him!
* If he always talks to you there's a great chance that he likes you.
* If he feels so awful letting you down that he lies.
* If he would do anything to spend more time talking to you (e.g. if he talks/texts to you until 2:30 in the morning).
* If you realize that he ignores you when you're looking but when you look out of the corner of your eye, he turns back around to look back at you,
* If he's talking to his friends and nodding like he's paying attention but you realize he's not, he's actually been staring at you the whole time!
* If he walks down the hallway (at school) and he "accidentally" bumps/touches you, if he moves your chair or pulls your hair etc.
* If he ignores you almost completely. For example, when you call his name he does nothing, but when your friend does, he pays attention. This is because he might be embarrassed or not sure how to approach you. Be careful, though, he might ignore because he just flat-out doesn't like you!
- aliaLv 44 years ago
Smile. Compliment some thing you prefer approximately him. Hang round adequate that he will get the message... Don't be shy approximately honestly announcing it. If he does not such as you again, so what? You'll transfer on. Better that than pass over the possibility! But i be he likes you. Enjoy! well success.
- Anonymous1 decade ago
you can tell a guy likes you when/if:
He hugs you alot
he always flirts with you (playfully pushing you,hitting you,teasing you.)
consant smiling at you
always talks to you about random things.
- 1 decade ago
He can stare at you
When he talks to you he will stare into your eyes
He will say hi to you in the hallways
Talks to you
Won't talk about other girls when hes around you