is this a good idea for a tattoo?

getting a yellow submarine on the inside of my wrist. huge beatles fan. or, behind my ear so easily covered if needed. or, maybe etting something in arabic on my wrist instead

Favorite Answer

if you may have to cover it if needed don't get it there!! the wrist sounds nice, my friend is a massive elton john fan and we had a conversation about her getting a pair of his famous purple star shaped specs tattooed on her wrist. also my partner has i am who i am written on his wrist in hebrew, it looks so good!!!

i think the submarine on the inside of your wrist is a cute idea for a beatles fan :)

• alia

Try looking anything like Miami/LA/London Ink, even though you may also no longer see precisely what you desire, it is going to provide you a few recommendations. You shall be in a position to peer how tattoo's seem on one of a kind elements of the frame and you are going to be in a position to peer what locations you prefer tattooed. It may even provide you recommendations on the way to study tattoo recommendations, and system an artist to make certain you get what you fairly desire.

submarine behind your ear. that would be awesome.