Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

SEXUAL QUESTION...WHAT AM I DOING WRONG?!?

I'm 18, my girlfriend is 20.. we're both virgins and have NEVER been with anyone else. We don't have sex but we do everything else. The problem is im doing something wrong. Whenever i finger her..she says it feels good but hurts at the same time a little..and then only after like 30 seconds of it she makes me stop cuz she says it hurts... then for like 4 days after that she says her vagina is still incredibly sore and hurts. Am i doing something wrong? She doesn't know either cause no ones ever done it to her before and i've never done it either. By the way this has been going on for about 6 months now ..she says that sex will feel different and not hurt as bad she thinks but i feel like she wont be able to handle sex if fingering hurts her unless its me..HELP!!!!!!!!

Favorite Answer

Well try using a lubricant or do some foreplay before hand. That should help a lot, she should also be more relaxed! Wether you finger her or have sex with her... it will hurt if she can't relax! She could also be real sensitive down there? I am and it ALWAYS helps when you are gentle and aware of everything. Make sure to go slow, you will eventually learn her body and know what she wants and how she wants it!!! That is the beauty of it all :) Good luck, I promise it gets SO MUCH better in time ;)

Source(s): Personal experience

Fingering a girl shouldn't be painful at all, even if she is a virgin.

She is probably tense when you start doing it. Just tell her to try and relax and to enjoy it. Before doing the act, get her all warmed up by having a lot of foreplay... that way she will be well lubricated. Just do it slow and make sure she's comfortable.

Maybe she needs to relax a little more and try some lubrication. If she never had sex, how does she know that sex will feel different? I say give the lubricant and try and if it still hurts her, maybe she should see a doctor.

Since she's a virgin she's prob just tight. I suggest you take it easy. She has to get used to it, and with time she won't be as tight.

Don't twist your finger around or do anything rough like that. It also depends a lot on what position she's in. Make sure she relaxes and tries to lift her legs, and you should cut your fingernails!

Hope this helped?

hmm i doubt ur doing anything wrong. I'm sorry that happend to u i think that she might want to see a doctor or she is really tight because she's a virgin sex the first time for me was incredibly painful. Unfortunately it is for some girls. But after the first time she will love sex i promise:)

As for your gf maybe she should see a doctor just to be sure.

could u help me with mine please?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=200811...

• alia

There is continually a trace of lust in love. It's our bodily appeal to others and that's crucial while speaking intercourse. I believe it is while you are taking lust to the incorrect location that you just begin attempting your ethical compass. Like if I had intercourse with anyone easily given that they have been gorgeous however had no handle their persona or I did not even recognise them...I believe that could rely as unhealthy. Lust and love, while operating in combination nevertheless, look to stability each and every different out given that we've got an excessively animal like intuition to opt for essentially the most top candidate, bodily, however it is in our nature as people to additionally develop accustom to the persona of the individual we've got intercourse with.

She's probably ready for sex if you do it for 30 minutes straight! Ouchy... Women get sore vaginas just like guys get raw *****. Too much of one thing isn't appreciated. She won't hurt during sex. By the sound of it you probbaly already popped her "cherry". That happend to me. Tell her not to worry, maybe you should focus more on the clitoris. Have funnnn! :)

-make sure your nails are trimmed

-try using a lubricant

-instead of jamming your entire finger in, try focusing on the g-spot which is only about an inch deep

gentle goes a long way!

Okay, you sound like you really need help or I would not be answering this type of question. You are probably moving your fingers too fast, putting them in the same spot for too long, or pushing them too hard.

Hope this helps! :)

this could be a very serious problem have her go talk to her OBGYN immediately about this pain.. it is NOT supposed to hurt like that... it can hurt the fist time you do it because maybe it broke the hymen but now it should not be hurting... please please please have her go see a doctor about this.