KITT asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

Are you, TEAM EDWARD OR TEAM JACOB?

K I luvvv Edward in the book thus making me TEAM EDWARD, i luv r.pattz to so i guess u can say i'm a total EDWARD follower lol!! But I think the Taylor Lautners hotter lol!!! WHATS UR TAKE? R U TEAM EDWARD OR TEAM JACOB??

8 more day till it comes out!!! I"M IN LOVE WITH IT!!! wooooo hooo so excited!!

Favorite Answer

team edward all the way!!

but i agree taylor lautner is hotter♥

I kno cant wait for the movie!!!!

I am sooo Team Edward!! I love Edward but like a brother. Jacob is hot in all but OMG EDWARD!! I love Jasper soo much more. I AM Alice Cullen. Jasper is ALL MINE!! So back off! Haha. Seriously. I cant wait till the movie. I am going the day of the premiere!! WHoo Hoo!!

• ?

Oh i'm with the vampires of path! haha! i'm group Edward!! yet OMGSH i like JACOB! Like no longer in basic terms because of the fact of Taylor Lautner, yet like Jacob is soooo candy and he fairly made it no longer trouble-free for me to decide for a collection! i like love love Jacob!!

Team Jacob... He was always there and is still there for her... too bad she ended up w/ edward... its ok though cause his character is awesome too!

Edward, duh. I genuinely like Jacob, but she belongs with Edward. And if I said that Taylor was hot, I'd be arrested. He's a little kid to me. Rob, now he's the hot one.

• team jacob because he never left ♥!!!!! cant wait for opening day of the movie!!!!! LOVE IT!!!

• team edwardd ♥

but my favorite character is alicee ♥ ♥ [even though that has nothing to do with the ?]

TEAM EDWARD!!!

team jacob!! woo!