Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceHigher Education (University +) · 1 decade ago

am in between majors please help me decide?

am in betwwen majors right now...am trying to decide between majoring in information systems or manufacturing engineering technology. these are good majors but also has its flaws....computer jobs are soaring and manufacturing jobs are also being shipped off and with the layoffs and everything.....please help me decide.....i just want a good future with my major...i don't want to come out and start looking for a job or something.....please help thanks

Favorite Answer

Ultimately you decide this. It already sounds like you find information systems more positive than manufacturing. Just think of what you would be most happy doing. Anything is possible, and not every manufacturing job will be shipped overseas.

• alia

Both are satisfactory, so that you cannot cross fallacious. But I might cross with the wedding household therapist. The rationale is useful. Every unmarried marriage demands a therapist. Only a few households want certain schooling. Also, you your self, probably, will probably be seeing that marriage. It will probably be handy so that you can recognise the entire pitfalls and advantages earlier than you're making the plunge. Almost all married humans are depressing. Hopefully you'll uncover the proper partner and restrict the horror.