is it worth getting this 1995 Del sol for 5000 dollars?

Well, I'm looking for a car to buy and i found this car:

1995 Del Sol with auto transmission

It does have a vtech engine so im pretty sure it is si version because when i was doing research base S version didn't have vtech and the VTECH version didn't offer automatic transmission

It has only 50,000 miles on it (and i did run a car-fax check and IS clean title and no roll back fraud... unless car-fax is wrong)

the price is 5000 dollars

It's in red color with all-black rim with red highlights ( which i thought was pretty nice looking)

No other stupid mods that can mess the car up because i'm not a speed enthusiast

I was looking for stock version and this is it

Is this car well-worth for the money? and would it hold its value down the road?

I'd appreciate any answers!

well i've run a kbb.com on this car and it says it's only worth 4000 dollars

There are many cars that have 100,000 miles or more with similar prices!

i'm confused! help!

Favorite Answer

Use your resources to compare Del Sol's locally of that approximate year, online, newspaper, auto trader whatever. Bear in mind you can probably get it for $4500. Now, after that's done I'll guess it's just a little overpriced, right? All you do then is ask yourself 'is it worth the extra couple bucks to get exactly what I want?' Outside of that, if it's a well maintained car that will get you to work to pay the bills, yes, it's worth it. And they do look sharp)

Source(s): I just like cars,,,, and money.