my computer isnt workinggg?

ok. so i have this cd that i really like...butttttt my whenever i put it into my computer, it doesn't register the cd. this means i cant get it onto itunes which means i cant get it on my ipod which means DEATH. any suggestions?

Favorite Answer

It's not the computer, it's the cd. Just download the songs that were on the cd, and put them on iTunes (:

Sounds like the CD is damaged. Does it have a lot of scratches on it?

You could try wiping it with a dry, soft cotton cloth - make sure you wipe from the center out - sometimes this will clean it enough for your computer to read it.

Just Download the Songs off Limewire in MP3 format........and im sure is gonna work

You really need to describe the problem. All you say is "it [what?] doesn't register [what does that mean?] the cd".

• then your only other option is.... limewire! :D try someone else's computer and see if that works or not then you can put the songs onto your ipod

try it on another computer and if it works on another computer it mostly likely your drive is bad

call the company same thing happen to my comp they fixed it