SOMETHING DOES NOT FEEL RIGHT!?? Haven't you been feeling weird?

I don't know but I have been having this really weird feeling lately about everything that has been going on nowadays........With Barack Obama being elected President to the Iraq War and to 2012 coming up in a few years to unbelievable Crop Circles forming in alarming rates around the world.... First and foremost I voted for Barack Obama so it has nothing to do with that, Something just does not feel right, I don't know you guys but I feel like something big is going to happen soon or in these upcoming years.......I don't know what it is but I can just feel something BIG happening. Something BIG, when I say big I mean something like Global UFO/Alien invasion or apparitions or something of that Caliber...The New world order or just something BIG like this....Haven't any of you been feeling this feeling???? At least a little????? Its just weird I dont know.......I welcome thoughts and opinions.......

I just used 2012 and Aliens to make an example of the Caliber of what I feel....It can be that or it cannot, again is just an example.

Favorite Answer

yead dude actually I have been feeling the same way. Maybe in the next 3 to 4 years I think something big will happen. I dont believe in aliens but I do believe in NWO.

Wow, now that you mention it, yes. I was worried about the economy, and i felt weird because i really have to fart, but now, thanks to blood song, I think people are going insane. Murdering, rapist angels? That's just strange. Sure, they will start with the Muslims, but what about after that? Its a proven fact that rapists don't stop until they are caught, and how do you catch an angel? Eventually we will all be raped by angels, and nobody can stop it. Holy crap!

And to think i was concerned with the new zoning laws. I dont know about you guys, but im duct taping my butt shut.

I quit reading after 2012, I couldn't take you seriously any further. THE WORLD IS NOT GOING TO END IN 2012.

Yep, it's a gonna' happen

Something

Big

Yep! Hey, did you start noticing "Numbers" (111,222,333,444 so on) in the Past?

On Digital Displays, check-out counters, clocks?

Yep, something is getting ready to happen

No.

Vot just feels bloated.

I probably should not have left the beans and rice out of the fridge the past two days and/or warmed them before I ate them :-S

• Esther

Interesting and the answer is yes, I've been feeling weird too. But I can't put my finger on why.

i live in sweden there was no crop circules here lmao Americans invented it however 2012 wont be any diff than 2008 lol

wow the person above me religious ppl cant get any stupider than that :)

HAHAHAHAHA!

Blood Song is the best troll ever to hit Yahoo! =)

Source(s): Atheist

didn't you get the memo? there was an unscheduled transformational shift and it has cause several permutations to the time line.