Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 1 decade ago

When Did Barack Obama Do His Yes We Can Speech?

Don't give me any crap. I'm just looking for the actual speech, not the will.i.am and others versions. I've tried looking at Youtube but I can't find it.

This speech: It was a creed written into the founding documents that declared the destiny of a nation.

Yes we can.

It was whispered by slaves and abolitionists as they blazed a trail toward freedom.

Yes we can.

It was sung by immigrants as they struck out from distant shores and pioneers who pushed westward against an unforgiving wilderness.

Yes we can.

It was the call of workers who organized; women who reached for the ballots; a President who chose the moon as our new frontier; and a King who took us to the mountaintop and pointed the way to the Promised Land.

Yes we can to justice and equality.

Yes we can to opportunity and prosperity.

Yes we can heal this nation.

Yes we can repair this world.

Yes we can.

We know the battle ahead will be long, but always remember that no matter what obstacles stand in our way, nothing can stand in the way of the power of millions of voices calling for change.

Favorite Answer

Here is some crap for you

shortly after he had his political thugs beat up and gagged bob the builder now he has the copyrights. So Bob hires Joe the plumber to make Obama look like an idiot and it worked, but now Obama has a list out for Joe the plumber too, I sure hope nothing happens with the white house , a broken window or a leaking tap.Nice compassionate View towards the middle class working dad.

Bob the Builder is filing a lawsuit against him for plagiarism.

Funny that Biden knows a thing or 2 about that...he must have forgot to warn Berry.

The only one I heard was in his acceptance speech after winnng the election.

It has been deleted pending a response from his opponent - ie; the fairness act. LOL

Source(s): ooooops gotta go - I think my cat just puked in her mouth when she read that.

I'm gonna take a random guess and say maybe when he won perhaps? ._.

the links below

he says it on like the last second xD

Which one?

here's a link that takes you to the speech he gave on election night. i'm not sure it that's the one you want, but he did keep chanting "yes we can" during it.

on the day we voted XD

Source(s): relly idk lol