Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 1 decade ago

Why is it that the people who are the worst get away with it?

I've realized today listening around my school, that the biggest sluts/ people who couldnt care less about protection get away with not getting pregnant, but the people who tend to do things right get screwed over or so to say. It seems as though the more deserving dont get pregnant. Has anyone else noticed this?

Favorite Answer

pregnancy is supposed to be a blessing- not a punishment. Frankly, i'd rather not have the sluts getting pregnant...

STDs are what is supposed to be the punishment. ;)

I don't think having children is suck a terrible thing. The universe will only give you obstacles and situations that you can handle which will make you a better person. Trust me those sluts will have there day, they will most likely end up pregnant with 6 kids to 5 different fathers living in housing commission and having a miserable life cause no guy will stick around. I think the unfortunate thing is when those types of people do have kids and don't look after them or just keep popping them out one after another when there are plenty of people out there who struggle to have any at all.

Yeah i know what you mean.. I guess that's just Life.. When i get screwed over i just remind myself "Everything Happens for a reason even if it takes awhile to find out why it happened.."For example I'm very nice and a good person and today i told this girl i like that i like her a lot and she told me she liked me a lot just 2 days ago. And after i said that she said "You suck A** i hate you." I still don't know why or if it was one of her friends but whatever the reason why she said that i just have to tell myself "Everything Happens for a reason.."

Source(s): Just happened to me today.. Hope everything will work out for the best..

Yeah, it's just the way the world is. Life is unfair, as they say... I tried for a long while to get pregnant with no luck and kept hearing these terrible stories on the news about women drowning their children, and there was even one story where a woman cooked her baby in the microwave. How awful that these women can have babies and I couldn't??? Life is just like that.... when you want it you can't have it, when you don't want it that's what you get....

I know what you mean. There are so many people that try for months and years to get pregnant, too, and it seems like so many young people have sex one time and end up getting pregnant. I don't get that at all. It is so backwards!

You shouldn't refer to pregnancy as being "screwed over." If you had waited until the right time, it would have been a blessing. And perhaps those "sluts" were investing in condoms, how would you know?!

how is pregnancy deserving?alot of my friends went behind my back talking crap about they wanted me to get pregnant.and im only 15 me and my b/f have been together 3 yrs.and i would Rather loose all my friends then loose my baby!sluts shouldn't have babies all they will do is have abortions or try to overdose to kill there unborn baby that has no say so about what is happening.

Source(s): 13 weeks and 6 days with #1
  • wowwee

There's probably another reason for that...