Umm wat should i do ??

im trying to get my friend to admit he is gay wat do i do, cause i no he is gay or bi or sumtin how do i get it out of him cause i dont want him living a lie im not trying to ruin his life i just want him to be happy with who he is

Favorite Answer

Well I think that if he needed some help to come out He would have ask for it. If you try to put him on the spot you just might scare him, and will never be happy with himself. Back off and let him be. If He it's not happy He and only him can do something to change it in his own terms. The only thing you can do is encourage him, be his friend and stan by him always so he knows he have someone he can count on.

Source(s): My life

Let him come out when he wants to. It is his decision and no one else's. Has Anderson Cooper come out of the closet? A lot of people think he is gay, but he hasn't made a public statement about it yet. Let your friend be. He will share when he is ready.

Source(s): i have a gay brother and NONE of his friends know.

if you are gay and in the closet, you should come out to try and set an example and either way, gay or straight, you should sit him down and talk to him about it. tell him that you can tell that you think he is gay or bi and you want him to tell everyone if he is make sure you tell him that you will accept him for who he is and help through any tough times also tell him that your intentions are good, and you aren't trying to hurt him

first of all, you don't sound too sure of what he is and second of all why are so involved in his life? have you ever thought that maybe he's not gay? i mean that could be a possibility. Leave him alone because after a while you'll become an irritant and you'll make him not want to be around you.

I tried to force someone to come out of the closet. It was a family member I had to choose to fall back and let him do it on his own time. Let him do it when ready.

Ask him if hes gay first then ask him why he is keeping it a secret and try to convince him to let it out.

You have to let him do it himself, when he is ready.

He will not enjoy being out if he isn't ready.

So you wouldn't be a very good friend by forcing it out of him.

You must let him be okay with himself before he tells other people.

Trust me,

I'm gay.

And I would most certainly not have appreciated that had it happened to me before I was ready.

You can't. He has to do it on his own terms. I have just recently come out. No one can pressure you or force you. If you try to force him you might lose your friendship.

What if he isn't. If he hasn't said he is gay and you don't have proof then he might not be. Don't jump to conclusions.

um seduce the answer out of him!!

=D

be like " GIVE ME SOME SUGAR BABY"

and if he gives you the sugar than you have an answer!!

XD