Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsBasketball · 1 decade ago

what do you think is the problem with the Dallas Mavericks ?

i mean they have 2 wins and 5 loses whats happening with this team

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

They got rid of Harris. He was a great team leader and a great asset to Dirk.

• MC™
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

defense and toughness, but the biggest problem is their lack of youth. The West is so much tougher than they were before, and the Mavs are really being left behind in terms of being a contender, they can still make the playoff, but they are just doesn't have as much talent as the Lakers, Hornets, or Rockets.

Maybe Cuban should considered entering in the LeBron/Bosh/Melo/Wade sweepstakes and see if he can put together one of these guys with Dirk. Personally I would like to see D-Wade traded to the Mavs, cuz it would be really ironic.

Source(s): MC
  • 1 decade ago

They were probably better in 2006 than now. That trade was a bad idea. Why would you wan't to trade a young developing point guard for a declining overpaid point guard.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Stupid trades for one thing. Trading Harris for Kidd was a joke and i knew it was going to come back and bite them in the butt. Teams have windows of opportunities and there's might be closing.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i think the main problem is they cannot finish strong. they led the lakers practically the whole way and then they went flat towards the end. they even had a 12 point lead at one time.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Mavs have always had weakness problems and Clutchness problems they added to there problem by adding Jason BRICK HOUSE Kidd.

Source(s): MC
  • garry
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

they traded devin harris for Kidd defense for offense, eventho Harris can score

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

we have some overpaid player and we dont get rebounds and we dont have any post game

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

they need devon harris

• 1 decade ago

MARK CUBAN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.