Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Fast forward to 2012, it's the republican national convention and the republicans are about to make some...?

history themselves this election. They have two candidates left standing and it's up to the convention to decide the winner.

The candidates left standing are Governor Sarah Palin and former Secretary of State Condi Rice.

Who gets your vote and why?

I apologize, this question is not directed at you Chi.

Favorite Answer

Who? Neither.

Why?

Palin is dumb as a bucket of sand.

Rice lied repeatedly to scare Americans into the lie based invasion of Iraq.

Rice LIED and accused Iraq of having aluminum tubes needed to enrich their imaginary uranium.

The IAEA wrote the following report stating otherwise.

http://www.iaea.org/NewsCenter/Statements/2003/ebs...

I do not support idots nor people who lie to start wars. Rather, I 100% oppose them.

Either would be great to me. Palin doesn't owe anyone anything. That's one reason I think she could make some real changes and bring morals back into Washington. As for Rice, I'd vote for her, but I don't think she has the desire to run.

Sarah Palin, because she still has ethics and morals, and most of all she is not a libotard reject. And as for all the Dems who say she is stupid please show me video of her being dumb as you claim she is.

The only reason you think she is dumb because she has values. She has more political experience as a beauty pagent contestant than he did as a 143 day Senator. If you think she is dumb than she should be good enough to lead the sheeps who follow the actor Obahaama.

Source(s): Definately not from a liberal fairytale

You know this is a bad question, because I doubt if anyone here has heard Rice's views on many issues. So the choice cannot be made without more information.

Would never vote at the Republican convention since I'm a Demorcrat, but if those two were my only choice, I'd vote for Condi - at least she has half a brain.

Condi! Hands down winner. She's amazing!

• Zardoz

Neither are qualified to run a country. Why not vote for Ron Paul?

Never happen. Condi Rice has said she has no desire to run for President.

• ArmBar

I see Rice... She'll be caring Bush baggage that will weigh her down, but I think that more people would have faith in her ability to operate on the world stage-

My chum, you neglected the boat. fact: Drilling does not "pollute oceans and kill sea existence". in line with threat you will desire to provide up eating nutrition, as you kill fish/animals/flora and then excrete, and stay in a woodland as your place became into equipped with "waste". fact: religious human beings appreciate G-Ds creations very lots. appreciate is a ability of performing, not a reason to not act. fact: Obama has long gone previous the parameters of normalcy, attested to by ability of his very strikes and institutions. Even Obama does not communicate approximately them with the aid of fact he's conscious that it's going to value him the election. fact: "united states First" ability that we act with the aid of fact the rustic we've been given by ability of its very founders - the rustic that has continuously been the actual sign of freedom to the international. that's why maximum of individuals have come, and proceed to to migrate, to this super united states. countries interior the "international" could elect to wipe us off the map. enable all and sundry in Hollywood flow to the middle east, and that they are going to be stoned to death interior a week. the sole ask your self you will desire to be feeling is one in all awareness that individuals have been feeding you animal fodder interior the guise of high quality nutrition. you will desire to come to a decision directly to rid such impacts out of your existence, examine the historic previous and founding of this super united states, and you, including the the remainder of todays era, will come to delight in this convention. further info: many of the international, exceedingly China and India, dont provide a darn approximately gasoline and selection ability. they're reaping interior the salary, and are slowly taking on the international, together as we take a seat like idiots beholden to environmentalists who're paralyzing our economic equipment. superb of success.