What game should I get ?

for Christmas.

I already have LBP and Resistance 2.

I don't want another shooter.

Thinking about Naruto, but reconsidering...

Don't say K2, I'm getting that later.

Also I'm willing to wait a couple of months before he game's release

Favorite Answer

Here are the games that are not worth getting and games that you should not get:

-Mirror's Edge

-Need for Speed: Undercover

-MAG is not even released this year.

-I dont think you would wan Warhawk since its just an online game and since you say the game is ok

-Oblivion is great but still there are some games I would recommend before it

-God of War 3 comes out in Winter 2009

-Call of Duty: World at War

Ok here is a list I recommend then I will tell you why:

-Resident Evil 5......... March 2009

-inFAMOUS...............May 2009

-Fallout 3................... released already

-Prince of Persia.............. December 2008

-Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm..................released already

-Metal Gear Solid 4.............. released already

Resident Evil 5:

Just a couple months away. This game is the next installment in the Resident Evil series. People love it. The graphics of this game really take it to the next level. You can play the game in co-op with a friend online. There are 2 people you use in single player which brings for some new gameplay as you need both of the.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3QsaRb0t5w

Youtube thumbnail

&feature=related

inFAMOUS is made by the creators of Sly Cooper series and I have no doubt that this game will rule!!! Even though online has not been stated yet, you play as a guy(forgot his name) and he has powers. You can do almost anything, climb walls, attack people, you choose your own path. It will vary the story.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGWAnSTHYrE

Youtube thumbnail

&feature=related

As you know a lot about Fallout 3 and how everybody was excited for it. It is similar to Oblivion. No online still. Over 100 hours of single player gameplay including side quests.

Prince of Persia is interesting. The art is totally new. I like how the gameplay is and you kinda use 2 people in singleplayer. Again this game also has no online. And if you pre-order it you automatically get the Limited Edition. So you said you'll never get one? Well get one for $60. Cmon man.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__1S8Gb_loQ

Youtube thumbnail

Ok Naruto is still cool with me. im still strying to figure out too. It looks cool. And play the demo again. See if you like. Remember it goes all the way to Sauske's Retrival. Thats pretty far and you never played a Naruto game like this before. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=duGi-MbLm9k

Youtube thumbnail

&feature=related

Last but not least, Metal gear Solid 4. Play the demo, its awesome. The game is simply spectacular. The story is so interesting. And its only $50. It has online. Its not bad I think. A lot of us have it. There is so much you can do. Today when i played I got a cardboard box and a soldier looked in it lol. I got caught.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFTdvpGjT5M

Youtube thumbnail

Source(s): So get: 1. Metal Gear Solid 4 OR 2. Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm

I'd recommend NOT getting Mirror's Edge - the game is really fun and you should probably play it at some point, but it's EXTREMELY short. Unless you like time trials, it has little to no replay value. Rent it or Gamefly it, you can probably finish the game in two days tops (most sites are saying it is only 6-8 hours long).

Valkyria Chronicles is a strategy RPG/third person shooter. It doesn't fit in the same category of other shooters since the primary aspect of the game is the strategy RPG part, so I'll recommend that. It seems like the sleeper hit of this holiday season. It's gotten pretty good reviews all around, and the demo was fun.

For games that are already released:

- Elder Scrolls IV:Oblivion ( If I had a penny every time I said this...)

- Warhawk

- Uncharted: Drake's Fortune ( can be considered a shooter, though I consider it to be more of an adventure game)

I would've said MGS4, but I saw that you didn't want any more shooters

In the future:

- M.A.G

- God of War 3

- Resident Evil 5

Just a couple off the top of my head

EDIT: Ya know, Waffleman is better at these kinds of questions, so I'll let him do all the typing :D

• LoL

Naruto is pretty much a waste of money, no offense. I can't really think of anything BUT shooters. Hmm, I'm a huge fan of the Tekken series, but that won't be coming until June of next year. Mirror's Edge is also an awesome game. The developers grasped the concept of the game very well, I think. You should download the demo at the PSN first and try it out.

Guitar Hero World Tour

That is a hard one... i really dont pay too much attention to other games than FPS. So i would have to say Guitar Hero world tour or naruto, or mortal kombat vs. dc universe. Or if DC universe Online is coming out soon then you should get that.

• PipU2

Need for Speed Undercover or Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe. Isnt there a new Crash Bandicoot coming out.

Yahoo video games has a brilliant determination of online video games you are able to play with individuals. For video games you are able to play on my own, facebook has numerous sturdy ones like Bejeweled, Peggle, and Tetris.

NFS Undercover & Resistance 2, Are going in my Christmas list!

Lmao.

So for you, I'd say if you like Racers get NFS Undercover, We will have to wait and see about the reviews on it though.

Well if you don't mind waiting than I would say inFAMOUS, but it wont be out for xmas. If you don't have MGS4 i would go with that, but if you already have it, then naruto would be a very good choice