Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 1 decade ago

7 WKz N0 PERi0D, N0T BREASTFEEDiNG ANyM0RE & NEGETiVE PREG0 TEST?? ?

0KAy S0 THiS iS My PR0BL3M i HAD My 2ND BBy iN JULy 08. I WAS BREASFEEDiNG UNTiL 5 0R 6 WKz AG0 AND EVER SiNCE THEN i'VE BEEN WAiTiNG F0R A PERi0D AND STiLL N0THiN?? iS THiS N0RMAL F0R S0ME 0N3 THAT JUST STOPPED BREASTFEEDiNG?

N0 iM N0T HAViNG UNPR0TECTED SEX..iTz BEEN 0VER 7 WKz THAT iVE HAD SEX My HUBBy iS 0UT 0F T0WN..& LAST TiME WE HAD UNPR0TECTED SEX WAS B0UT 9 WKz AG0... BEF0RE HE LEFT & WE USED THE "WiTHDRAW METH0D'

Favorite Answer

First of all, your typing is atrocious. Second, of all are you having unprotected sex? Thirdly, your body will take up to a year to go completely back to the way it was before pregnancy and it's normal to skip periods as your body goes back to normal.

Breastfeeding seems to throw your body off more than having a kid itself. My friend got her period after four months of regimented breastfeeding, continued to do so for two years, then when she weaned off, she bled like crazy for weeks. The female body is a weird thing, I can't wait!

30wks.

its normal it took me 3months to get my period after i stopped breastfeeding. but its good not to have unprotected sex. my friend found out the hard way!!

• yes very normal, it can take months before your period returns. or you can get it while breastfeeding (like me) everyone is different

no.. b/c when i stopped breastfeeding i still had a period..and i had my baby august o8