Pabo asked in PetsCats · 1 decade ago

My cat had an annual PCR Booster yesterday. She is not eating and not as active as usual. ?

I don't remember having this problem with shots before. Should I be concerned?

Update:

Thanks for fast answers! I'll monitor until morning.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

She's just a little sore probably & the booster might have made her feel a little ill, she should be better by tomorrow, if not call the vet. My cats did the same thing when I got their boosters. Now I know why they dislike their cat carrier, everytime I put them in it, they know we are going to see the vet. Maybe a trip to the park or just around the block in the carrier might help LOL I should probably ask that question for myself :)

• 1 decade ago

When cats recieve annual shots, they can sometimes be lazy and act as if they want to sleep all of the time. She should be fine. If symptoms persist for more than a few days, you need to call the vet.

• Ruby
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Cats can sometimes be lethargic and inactive after receiving yearly vaccinations. Let her be for a little while, offer her some fresh, cold water.

However, if she doesn't eat by tomorrow, phone the vet.

Good luck with her, hope she's feeling better soon!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

no but if she don't start soon i would take her to the vet (most likely she wants to lay back such as when you get them fixed)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.