Im sick of it? Helpp.?

Okay so in basketball we always split into two groups and each group slipts into offence and defence then the group plays against each other, then the next group does the same thing. Well my coach alwayss picks the teachers daughters, or the coach's daughters or anyway known alot in one group. Then there is my team the crappy people are on it(no offence) and I have about two friends on it. Well everyday in practice she always picks the same people for that team, but she adds one person from our team to join them I guess to look like she is switching them around. Well im sick of it! We only have a limited amount of jerseys and I guarantee those girls on the first group will all get jerseys. I know im good enough to make the team. I always make my free throws I have to make, im good at offence and defence. I usually always mak my shots. Half the girls on the first team goof off and don't give a crap about being there. She always yells at our teams and then goes and jokes around with theres. She always says each team gets six minutes to play and I counted one day and she gave there team 15 minutes to play and ours 6. Im sick of it. I don't see the point of being on that team if all she is going to do is help them. Today I was going to ask her a question and she yelled at me and said I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ANYMORE QUESTIONS!

Well how does she expect me to know what im doing?

Gahh im just so frustrated! Basketball is basically my life so im seriously about to start crying. Help??

Im best friends with the girls she always picks so thats not gonna help.

Favorite Answer

uhmm thats a toughfy

try getting on the coaches good side and making friends with the girls on the other team

show the coach ur good

<3life

Write her a letter and tell her how you feel. Leave it somewhere she will see it.

You don't have to put your name on it if you don't want to.

Good Luck!