What is an imoeba and where can i get one?

i asked my little cousin what she wanted for christmas and she claims she wants an imoeba. I have looked all over the internet for what that is but cant find anything on it. Could someone pleeze tell me if these exist, and if so where i could get one. i think its some kind of virtual pets. kinda like a tamagotchi. ANY help is greatly appreciated.

Favorite Answer

I found this http://www.imoebaworld.com/ it has something to do with ipod

I think you mean AMOEBA which is a one-celled organism which is only visible through a microscope. Depending on how old she is consider a microscope set or a butterfly kit where they develop from caterpillars into butterflies that she can later release. Check it out on Wikipedia. Hope that helps.

an amoeba(proper spelling) is a microscopic organism that lives in water and are very harmless and uneventful. your little cousin is probably studying biology or earth science, or just heard about it from a teacher or tv. there was a tv special about the amoeba on the science channel recently

I thought it was an ipod or something just google it

not sure. i looked and didnt see anything. ask ur cousin again on what it is.