Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 decade ago

I have 2 friends who HATE each other?

What should i do???

well one trys to be poular and manipulates but is a good friend the other is really good friend no flaws!

Favorite Answer

Have them fight it out and get it over with. This made me and my brother like each other. Sad but true haha.

I actually delt with that last year and they split up. Havent been friends since. Each kept giving me different sides on why they shouldnt be friends, one actually wanted me to leave the other friend. But, I didnt because they are both my frieds. Even if they dont talk to each other now doesnt mean I dont stop talking to them individuality. I'm still friends with both of them today. But if you dont want this to continue, you should talk to your friends and discuss things. Cant have a little argument ruin a whole friendship. Friendship is the greatest gift anyone can have.

• big al

Tell them to get over it. Hate is a terrible thing and it's a waste of time. Let them both know that you like each of them and that your not going to take sides. The best thing for you to do is stay out of it. Tell them that your not going to talk to either one of them till they straighten this out between them. Whats their problem anyways? It's better to be surrounded by friends who like each other than ones who hate each other. You don't have time for this and you don't need the drama in your life. Have them talk it out on the phone and get it over with. Your only other choice is to pick different friends who like each other.

oo i have the same problem but sometimes i just deal with it i guess you should find something they both have in common and make them talk about or bring them together to make them talk eventually after hanging out it will get better hope it does i know its horrible

Source(s): it happened to me

Been there. Just be friends with both of them and let them mend their own problem and if one say's you can't be their friend if your friends with the other, then that friend isn't a real friend.

just dont hang out with them at the same time if you dont wanna play moderator[which it kinda sounds like you wanna stay out of it] i have a lot of friends from diff cliques that dont like each other but thats THEIR problem not mine. just dont be rude if you see one when your out w/ the other

good luck

Don't hang out with them together.

OR

Let them fight to the death so you can hang out with the winner all the time and end all conflict.

been there have them talk about why they dont like each other and see if they work there way trough if htey dont want to talk be the messenger

dont do anything just be their friends thats it

whatever issues that they have between them only them 2 can solve it

just b their friend and thats about it

I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM BUT WHAT I DO IS TRY TO RELATIONATE AND TRY TOTHEY WORK TOGETHER,SO THEY GET LITTLE MORE ALONG NOW