Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (Australian)Other - Football · 1 decade ago

how do you think geelong football club will go next year in 2009?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

We'll be more hungry for a flag then ever next year. The Cats look sublime in 09! Go Cattas!

Source(s): Me
  • 1 decade ago

Brilliantly, they still have about 95% of their remaining 2007 premiership heroes at the club still, meaning they have premiership blood in their veins that has won them a premiership before..and who says they cant do it again?

They will be right up there - their only problem to focus on is not to struggle or suffer under the pressure of the finals, a big problem for them in 2008 as they performed so well and consistanltly during the normal home/away season..yet in the finals they struggled and they were exposed of their weakneses, and the hawks used this to overcome them in the grand final.

They still have many talented players, ablett, selwood, corey, harley, chapman..and the list goes on.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Ill think they will rebound from there loss in the grand final

i think this year they got complacent after being so dominant in 07

they are gona come back primed and ready for an assault on the cup

• shane
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Hey, they only lost two games this year. They'll be hurting and they'll still be as hungry as ever !!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • boo
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

i think they will go really and i also think they will be in the grand final again against the hawks

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.