How can I get away with it? ?

At work the computers are blocked to different fun websites, as in myspace, facebook, tagged and other. I have tried using kproxy but it does not help have any idea, what other websites I can use??

Favorite Answer

http://mwolk.com/proxy

there ya go! thats what i use at work theres about a billion proxy site..couple are blocked bu youll always find one thats not.

• pink

I have the same thing at my job. I don't know any websites but I just wanted to warn you that companies usually track their employees website history. So even if you do get away with it it could come back to bit you in the long run when they find out.

ok so this used to happen to me in school this is what you do you go on google & lets say your useing myspace you type myspace.com and then hit search then youll see this buttton under a link that says chatched suin like click it that should let you into the website

Try using your own computer at home or a library one because believe it or not your company as do others monitors your usage and can fire you without warning for goofing off on company time.

go to google and type in a game or whatever and go to any links that

lets you go because the school cant block every thing also this does not work with porn

Source(s): try it
  • alec39

In this economy with People getting laid off losing their jobs consider yourself fortunate use common sense don't try to bypass and risk getting fired!

a lot of work places are doing that now..too much porn and spam and adware and spyware...maybe you should try to get a list from your boss that allows certain web sites...

well for like messengers.. like

msn, yahoo , aim.. you can go to

www.meebo.com