Does the Mafia really exist? I have heard so and so is "the mafia" but is that for real? ?

When I was young my parents said "don'tt go here or don't go there because all thats there is the mafia, or the mafia owns all those places-" and I went to all of those places and I don't think I saw anything like what I've seen on TV or whatever. Besides who cares who owns what if everyone has a good time.

Favorite Answer

yeah they are because when my grandpa was dying about 2 years ago he had a caretaker. This caretaker was with him for about 1 year. She was Russian. I can't think of her name though. and my mom said she was part of the Russian Mafia. because she said that the lady knew someone who she lived back in Russia who was in the Russian Mafia

do you believe everything you see on tv?? wow but yes the mafia is real infact you can go to free wikipedia and type in mafia my family was in a chinese mafia a long time ago.

They still exist...