Camilla Belle with who?!?

Who is Camilla Belle dating? This Rob Patterson or something person or Joe Jonas?

plz dont put who cares because ur wasting ur life and mine. Also if i asked the question , obviously, i do!

Favorite Answer

i heard joe jonas....it was in people and i usually trust them it was also in PEREZ HILTON. When it's on there. I believe it.

I know it's kinda mean..but nooo joe nooo. he moved on too quick it seems as if fame is getting to his head a little bit. &&

they look like they could be brother and sister.

it's kinda gross.

well i just went on myspace and Twist magazine just posted a blog saying that Joe Jonas now goes out with Camilla Belle after breaking up with Taylor Swift. I dont know if its true, buts thats sad if it is.

Joe jonas.

everyones saying joe jonas but who knows

• Annie

Hopefully not.

I don't mind Joe dating, it just bothers me how he just jumped from one relationship the the next.

Poor Taylor.

Being a fan and all, I find it hard to believe the a gentlemen like Joseph would do such a thing- then again- I had never met him. :/

*Please let this be a rumor! She's 22 years old!

• ?

Rumors are that she is with Joe but no evidence.

So I have no idea & I am not 100% sure.