I need some help coming up with an idea.?

I've been dating a girl for a while, our one year anniversary is this month. We started dating when we were both in high school but I'm a year behind her so she's off to college now. She happens to be coming back home during the day of our one year and I wanted to do something really really special for her to show her how much I care about her. I could get her a gift too, I just really want it to blow her away. I know I should probably be deciding what to do but I have for a while and I'm just not the best in that department. Any ideas that anyone has would be awesome and I'd really appreciate them.

Favorite Answer

does she like theater? i think nutcracker is playing. take her to that. or a nice dinner. maybe a wonderful necklace or promise ring as a gift, and a nice kiss and a time out together. it's getting cold though, so bundle up and take her for a walk.

Take her out to a very nice dinner and give her flowers...maybe you could get her a nice bracelet to mark the occasion.Best wishes to the both of you.