how can i lose 30+ lb in 4 months?
i was on the wrestling team least year (0-9) because i had no stamina, since last year i gained 20lb (185->215) i want to be able to go down to 175 by the beginning of next season (january) in muscle, not fat.
I am 14 years old and i don't want drugs, eating disorders or any fast fix, i want to keep this off
- Anonymous1 decade agoFavorite Answer
1:top eating fatty foods
3:take special medicine
4: surgerySource(s): asked a doctor
- Anonymous1 decade ago
1) Weigh yourself once a week, at approx. the same time, wearing approx. the same thing.
2) Try to make the healthiest choices possible when choosing food. For example, choose brown rice over white rice. Choose whole-grained bread over white bread, etc.
3) Eat half of your normal portion at each meal.
4) Never skip breakfast as it wakes up your metabolism and gets it working for the day.
5) Only allow yourself one sweet on Saturday and one on Sunday (unless it's a special occasion like a birthday). Chew sugarless gum when you want because sometimes you just need a flavor in your mouth.
6) Drink mostly water and plenty of it. Save sweet drinks for special occasions. Limit soda-even diet. Skim milk is excellent!
7) Try to hit all the major food groups when choosing your food: lean protein, veggies, fruits, whole-grains, low-fat dairy.
8) Be more active. Try to do something that leaves you huffing and puffing for at least 30 minutes or more each day.
Good luck!Source(s): http://www.easy-weightloss-tips.com/
- pinkperfumeLv 41 decade ago