Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

how can i tell if he just wants sex?

sometimes it seems like he really really likes me, but at other times he seems like all he cares about is sex sex sex...he cares when im sad or hurting but if sex is in the conversation, aboslutely nothing else is relevant!

im his first (he's mine too) , and we've had sex 4 times and been going out for about 2 months, he's sensitive and amazing, 17 and im 16 and......ughhhhhh is it just a thing about exploring sex? im into it too, but i dont JUST want sex....i THINK our relationship is pretty serious, he said it was first.....

just a horny teenage thing?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago

He is a horny teenager and you may not be on the same page. Do you really want a serious relationship at your age? He is not ready for one and you are just setting yourself up for disappointment. Girls tend to be more emotionally mature than boys so I understand where you are coming from. However, he is a boy in a candy store who can't get enough. It's just a matter of time before he'll want to explore other candy stores.

You need to take it slow or you're gonna get your heart broken. I hope you are using birth control too.

Source(s): good old life experience
  • 1 decade ago

your boyfriend sounds like a prick! That is not normal, most normal guys don't constantly think about sex. Once girls start having sex thats all they can think about for a couple years and then it becomes boring for woman without the use of toys. But Men's thoughts are usually occupied by bird watching, healthy tofu meals, and cider mills. Sex is the last thing normal men care about.

• 1 decade ago

Yep - just a horny teenage thing. He has broken the sex seal and will be thinking about sex every 10 seconds

• pink
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

He likes and cares about you but you just opened a whole new world to him. Yes, he is just being a horney teenager. Do other things in your relationship so sex isn't the main thing. Go out a lot and do things you both enjoy together.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I guess he really likes you alot but yeah he cant help it if he really wants it then and there. hes just hormonal its not that he doesnt care about u.

• 1 decade ago

yah and you got yourself into this when you started f-ing him. guys are not meant to deal with the pleasure of sex at that age and once they have it once they want more and more of it.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It sounds like he is only using you for sex.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

most guys his age are like that but he may not realize it untill you tell him then see how he reacts which will be important.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

two months?

your his first

and your only 16?

ummmm sorry honey...

doesn't sound too promising

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

he is just using u :(

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.