THE BOOK TANGERINE [[summary?]]?

HELP ME PLEASEEEE i need the fullllll summary for the book tangerine!!!!! :/ help smart people!

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

um go to sparknotes for real.

It's been a long time, but basicaly this boy wears these horribly thick glasses and he gets picked on and doesn't have many friends. He has an older brother that is like perfect: he's an athlete and his parents and the community regard him very highly. He spends a lot of time trying to remember something from his early youth and in the end of the book

(prepare for major SPOILER)

he realizes what it is: when he was really little, his brother sprayed a can of spray paint in his eyes. That's why his vision was so horrible.

That's as much as I remember.

It's such a good book though, you should try to read it.

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

Paul Fisher, a twelve-year-old kid, is really into soccer and is very good at it. His position is goalie, and he is the best on his team. Paul Fisher has to wear glasses that are more like goggles when he plays soccer, because when he was little, he had an accident. He can?t remember very well what happened, but other kids say that he blinded himself by staring at an eclipse of the sun, so now he cant see very well. Paul's brother, Eric Fisher, plays football and everyone knows him because he is so good at it. Paul and his family moved to Tangerine, Florida. In Tangerine, weird is normal, and all these strange things happen Everyday at 4:00, lightning strikes the football field, and underground fires burn for years. Then a huge sinkhole swallows Paul's school, so he is transferred to a new school called Tangerine Middle School.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.