funniest prank ever?

my siblings and i want to scare our parents really bad.. any ideas?

thanks(:

Favorite Answer

I do NOT really recommend this as it could cause a lot of trouble. But it would scare them badly.

somewhere you need to find a toy pistol that looks pretty real.

Put some ketchup on your sibling's head and have him/her lie on the floor

get a firecracker and light it off inside of a big tin can in your bedroom

run to your parents and tell them that you were playing with a pistol in the bedroom and just shot your sibling.

After your parents come in and see him/her dead there on the floor, with the pistol by his/her head.

have the "dead" one get up and say "ha, ha, we fooled you."

After your parents are released from the hospital where they both were in intensive care for 2 weeks, having both had near fatal heart attacks, be prepared to be grounded forever.

You will also have to take care of both of them for the rest of their lives because they will be permanently weakened by the irreversible damage that happened to their hearts and will be in wheel chairs

once my cousins put green food coloring in their milk carton so when their dad poured a glass it scared him.

another time i took out the cream inside of oreos and put toothpaste instead and gave it to my brother and cousins (this one's hard to do)

another time i bought a gold fish and put it in a glass of water and my friend almost drank it. it was one of the funniest pranks ever.

• max

get a pregnant woman to take a pregnancy test for you and leave it in your bathroom

man you guys suck

• k k

Sand Hole Surprise

I used this prank on my brother when we were on holiday in Spain.

When you are at the beach, pick a victim/friend that is lying down on a towel on sand. When they get up, for example go to the restroom or for a drink, remove the towel and dig a hole where the towel sits. Put the towel back in exactly the same place so they don't suspect anything. When the victim lays back down on the towel, their *** will fall into the hole! The deeper the hole the better!

- From Bobby Bigsticks

Seriously Funny Prank

This is a hell of a Prank!!! Last April Fool's Day I used this prank on our friend. I made up flyers on my computer that read:

GWM living with mommy looking for daddy. Prefer big black men, long walks on the beach, and being spanked. Call me anytime (cell phone # of friend).

I actually didn't place them anywhere but I told my friend I did. About an hour later, he got a phone call from a guy named Leroy (a gay friend of ours). "Leroy" left a message saying that he saw his flyer in the men's room at the 7-11 and that he wanted to meet him.

That was enough to send our friend over the edge. He was pissed. The best part was when he learned it was our friend that called him....whenever he saw "Leroy" at our house he would flirt with him, rub his leg, talk sweet and dirty to him. This went on for about a month. "Leroy was actually gay". My victim of the joke was an idiot and didn't believe me for the longest time.

- From Tracy B. in Wesley Chapel, FL

Rubber Band Bastard Prank

Find a Rubber band (not a really thin one or a fat one) twist up the rubber band (more the merrier) twist until it is a tight coil when you pull the 2 sides, and then find a victim with long hair (shaggy is good). Pull the rubber band apart while still being coiled and then release it in their hair, this will make their hair scrunch up and hurt a lot in the process of trying to pull the rubber band out.

- From David S. in Puyallup, WA

Insane Clown

If you are at a sleepover, grab some make-up and apply it like crazy. Make your face pale white, completely black, or other dark color. Add eye shadow to go on your eye-lid all the way to brow. Use bright red, black, or dark blue, lipstick and apply all over lips and beyond. Finally take RED blush and apply it in a perfect circle). You'll look like an insane clown!

Shake a person WHILE SLEEPING with the light on and they'll freak looking at your face! It is so funny! You'll scare the crap out of your friend!

- From Kelly

Beer Balancing Prank

This is GREAT and works best in a crowded bar. Bet one of your friends that they can't balance a glass of beer on the back of each hand (on a table of course). When the beers are balanced...simply walk out!!! Well worth the cost...truth is no guy would waste two good beers.

- From Brad H, Helltown USA

Prank Party!

One day get together with a couple of your friends for a sleep-over. Choose one friend before the party and tell everyone you're going to pull a prank on them. Tell your friends to bring ANY prank stuff that they have. When your friend falls asleep, pull a series of pranks such as:

Sleep-makeovers,

face fart spray,

gum in hair,

and fingers in cold water.

When you run out of pranks, get a CD and put it in your CD player. Turn the volume all the way up. Tell one person to turn on the light when the music goes off. Tell 2 people to dance on the bed, tell some people to blow whistles and scream. Turn on the music and watch your friend go nuts.

- From Andrea P.

Garbage Can Cleaning

Okay, this is a funny prank. You take a garbage can and fill it about 3/4 way with water. You lean this up against a random house's door. Knock on the door, run, and hide so you can see it from a distance. When the unsuspecting person opens the door the water will fall into their house flooding it. This is a really funny prank. But don't get caught.

- From Dustin K.

Scare Tactic Prank

Ok, you got to have a skylight in your house. This is one of the great funny pranks to pull on your siblings and close friends. Sometime when they're watching T.V. or busy, put on dark clothes and a ski mask and climb onto their roof. When they walk into the room with skylight make a loud noise and stare at them before quickly dodging out of the way and climbing off the roof. We got my brother to pee his pants and run outside yelling because of it. It's a great prank to do on your friends!

- From BW in Eugene, OR

Fire Extinguisher Shenanigans

We all know fire extinguishers are fun, right! There potential for practical jokes is limitless. Here is a very basic joke. Sneak up on your friend. Stick the hose down his pants and spray as long as humanly possible. Fill his trousers with icy cold goodness.

More funny pranks from Bryan!

- From Bryan, a fellow prankster

Sour Face Prank

I was over at my friend's house and it was her 15 birthday and she was having like 9 girls sleepover.

Tell them one of you is pregnant or you got someone pregnant.

buy a fake snake and put it somewhere you no they'll look

Tell them that you are all pregnant! That will do it!

Source(s): Skandalouz

pee on their beds

THAT IS NOT NICE