why do guys like girls or girls like guys?

I don't mean like boobs and what not I mean like through actions and personality. Such as.......this is for why girls like guys.....the way they get made when they can't make your problems go away

i am writing a top ten reason thingy for each one i have seven of mine for why i like guys i put some on here........the way they touch and hold you so gentally as if they might break you, the way they hold you when your crying and not really say a word but the way they hold you makes you think they think they're your big protector,the way they kiss your tears away, the look they give you that makes you want to die right then and there, their confused look when you are mad at them

Favorite Answer

girls like guys because guys provide girls a sense of being safe-- when a guy hugs a girl, he can wrap his arms completely around her waist, and cushion her on his chest... this makes girls feel loved and secure, and the feeling is amazing.

I know. If the guy hit the girl first it is terrible, beat his butt. If the girl hit the guy first....eh. It really does all stem back to the whole men being bigger,stronger,tougher,whatever. But. If people did not notice yet, looks are very deceiving. The girl could be a ninja assassin for god's sake and trying to slice the poor guy in half but everyone is like...don't hit her!!! I am really sorry about the double standard fellas, I really am.I did not make them. I am a female too and unfortunately fought some boys before. I am not proud of it at all because they were not fast at all. They hit hard. Yes. But they were not able to grab me. They also started it, I never start anything with anyone and feel like you should defend yourself against anyone willing to violate your personal space.OR get some friends of the same gender as your attacker and have them kick their butt for you. That is what I did when other incidents like that happened. You do not have to stoop to their level either.

I like guys because they're cute and make me laugh.

Tip to guys: Unless we ask you for help, we just want you to be a shoulder to cry on. We know how to solve our own problems.

Well if they can make them laugh, if they like how they look, their personality, it depends on the person. Some like others because they are smart or rich or for many other reasons.

• zephyr

You put it so nicely with beauty of your true emotions, dear asker. It just reflected the way I loved my girlfriend who I married later. You must be a sweet sweet girl. XXX.

Source(s): I am a man.

Girls like guys

They are someone to lean on (muscular, smart (sometimes))

Guys like girls

Cute, fun (energetic, upbeat, exciting)

hormones! they have a chemical thing that attracts poeple on an emotional level and on a physical level(lust).

That's the way it is! It's just how human (how can I put this) are (react or whatever)

uhm, you're biologically inclined to seek a partner

that's the way nature intended it to be

Source(s): Happy Girl Scout *=*