Is Cristiano Ronaldo leaving soon or what?

Because i have heard things like: Cristiano isn't allowed to leave because that is part of his contract, because big players are normally forced that if they want to play for a good team. I do not believe this, though i am still checking to make sure.

I am very sorry if that made no sense to you, i can't say it any more understandably.

Favorite Answer

no.

I heard a rumor from numerous amounts of people, and I believe that this is true, Cristiano ronaldo will be leaving in the summer to go play for Real Madrid.

However I am not toally 100% sure. It looks good though.

I keep up with all the Manchester United news at this cool site I found. They show all manchester united games online for free!!! And when there is no game they show MUTV - you can get all Manchester United news and info....you can even watch the press conferences live hehe If you are a die hard united fan like me this is great. Ok enough about the site...to answer your question, NO ronaldo is not leaving, there are talkes about him getting a better deal = more money from United I think he has made it clear to us now that he wants to stay!

Again, I cant state this more!!!! watch everything United at http://live.manutdvids.com/

its http://live.manutdvids.com/

I live in USA and this is the best option for me to watch all MUFC games!!! Just thought I would share!!! :)

He's going to stay with Machester United.

Hope that helps.

i think he sign a two year contract which ends in 2010 which is when he will weigh up his options, and man there's many!!

He is not leaving...Ronaldo is staying with ManU

ronaldo is not going any where he is happy with his dicision to stay with united now

styaing