Is Cristiano Ronaldo leaving soon or what?

Because i have heard things like: Cristiano isn't allowed to leave because that is part of his contract, because big players are normally forced that if they want to play for a good team. I do not believe this, though i am still checking to make sure.

I am very sorry if that made no sense to you, i can't say it any more understandably.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

no.

• 1 decade ago

I heard a rumor from numerous amounts of people, and I believe that this is true, Cristiano ronaldo will be leaving in the summer to go play for Real Madrid.

However I am not toally 100% sure. It looks good though.

• 1 decade ago

I keep up with all the Manchester United news at this cool site I found. They show all manchester united games online for free!!! And when there is no game they show MUTV - you can get all Manchester United news and info....you can even watch the press conferences live hehe If you are a die hard united fan like me this is great. Ok enough about the site...to answer your question, NO ronaldo is not leaving, there are talkes about him getting a better deal = more money from United I think he has made it clear to us now that he wants to stay!

Again, I cant state this more!!!! watch everything United at http://live.manutdvids.com/

its http://live.manutdvids.com/

I live in USA and this is the best option for me to watch all MUFC games!!! Just thought I would share!!! :)

• 1 decade ago

He's going to stay with Machester United.

Hope that helps.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

i think he sign a two year contract which ends in 2010 which is when he will weigh up his options, and man there's many!!

• 1 decade ago

He is not leaving...Ronaldo is staying with ManU

• 1 decade ago

ronaldo is not going any where he is happy with his dicision to stay with united now

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

styaing

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.