Can I find my Wal-Mart receipts online?

I just wanna do it 4 fun. Can you help me out. Help Please! ! !

I don't need money from this. Just honestly, I wanna find out what my mom bought me 4 Christmas.

I just wanna know what my mom got me 4 Christmas and she paid with a debit card. But I don't wanna go to the Wal-mart store in person or have anything to do with them!

• k-rozz
    Favorite Answer

lol good luck...walmart doesnt put its reciepts online ...obviously for the reason that would invade peoples privacy...think about it ..why would walmart post it online when it has customers credit/debit card info on it? wait until christmas...dont ruin for her....i enjoy shopping for my kid ,and seeing her smiling face on Christmas is all the present i ask for ..it makes it all worth while waiting in the lines,rushing to find that special item she wants in all the different stores...im sure your mom doesnt ask for much...just give her this one thing

Source(s): walmart associate

Dane Kirby

YES YOU CAN IT USE TO BE ONLINE IF YOU KNOW THE DATE AND TIME LINE AND WHAT YOU BOUGHT:) IF YOU WANT TO FIND OUT THE OTHER WAY YOU STILL NEED PURCHASE DATE AND THEN CALL THIS NUMBER THEY HAVE AND THEY WILL FAX YOU RECIEPT:)

nov 25 2915

one from 2014?