Will Obama bring change as he said during his campaign?

Now that Obama has been voted in, will he bring a positive change to America has he promised during his campaign?

Favorite Answer

he already planted water melons in the rose garden the other day

thats change

a million. go away Iraq... i do no longer care in case you compromise for it or no longer... i'm no longer right here to placate on your wild Limbaugh inspired ideas of foolishness... 2. concentration on Pakistan... 3. possibly end the missile shelter down 4. re-artwork NAFTA 5. refer to Iran... yet no rely what anyone lists, you will purely say "HE won't try this"... common actuality is... you do no longer understand... and you will purely blindly naysay something till he does it... i do no longer understand why I problem once you do no longer even care while somebody tells you... EDIT: HAHAHA... Bush sending some missiles into Pakistan skill Obama's finished concentration does no longer be a metamorphosis? HAHAHA that's like asserting Bush's conflict on Terror is an extension of Clinton's missile assaults on bin weighted down...and Bush did no longer commence the conflict? relatively? heavily? rebuffing a letter skill he won't replace? HAHAHA dragging the backside, SO HORRIBLY desperate for any excuse... "there should be some thing" suitable? the greater you communicate... the greater your factors disintegrate...

he is not president yet ....that will be Jan.20 2009.

now that the campaign is over

...I would say NOT

before it was over they were saying" we are going to help the people of the USA that make the "LESS" in this country"

now I'm hearing " ask not what your country can do for you

but what you can do for the freedom of your country.

they are not going to do anything for the uninsured. the homeless or the low income.

it will be done for the rich like always

All we can do is hope, but a politician is a politician no matter how you look at it. I voted for Obama because of some of the things he said, but I have trouble putting faith in anyone other than myself. Therefore my answer is pending further information.

With the support of the country yes. The problem he will have is the tension from the republicans. I believe change will come, but it will take some time.

I seriously doubt it, and if he does manage to bring some change, I don't think people will be very fond of it. I just don't think he will be able to do all that he said he would. That is just my opinion though.

Yes, he will bring change, only it will not be a positive change.

Yes - he want's to confiscate everyone's retirement accounts and force us into another government program.

• Snap

I think he will try, unfortunately I don't think he will be able to given current circumstances. I think he had the best intentions but I really don't think he will be able to deliver

I was hopin fer a few bucks but some change will do