Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 1 decade ago

Which system last longer xbox 360 or ps3?

i got a xbox 360

yeah i had my xbox 360 for almost a year and if never overheated, but i have the system in a well ventilated area...

but i also may not play it as much as other ppl because i rather hang out with my friends and gf then play games like a nerd...

which has better graphics?

Favorite Answer

If you're talking about longevity of the console itself, then I would have to say Playstation 3 blows xbox360 out of the water. Apparently however, the new xbox360s that have been produced since the elite have a different motherboard or something which prevents the overheating problem, but my roommate has a first generation playstation 3 and currently we only use that console and never once had a problem with malfunctions. Also free online play is awesome for countless hours on CoD4 and NBA 2k9 ^^.

On another note, xbox360 has a much better game library and exclusives in my opinion and definitely so far does not seem to lack any processing power compared to the playstation 3. I returned CoD4 for xbox360 for the PS3 version for the free online gameplay and honestly it doesn't look much different. Xbox360 might be around longer in terms of the games but as a standalone console, PS3 is a much worthwhile investment. Just my opinion.

Source(s): 2 Xbox360s with ring of death... fixed... going to be sold... 1 PS3... super solid

1

Source(s): Ways To Stop Premature Ejaculation http://teres.info/SolvePrematureEjaculation

The new in box 360s are of better quality than older ones. Take in to consideration the games and online community too. There are far more games for 360 and more in development. There are also some licenses that jumped the Sony ship and went with the 360 instead. Also the xbox live community is superb with what it offers. They have been doing it for many years and 2 systems and it shows with the level of content and quality. Sony's online community hasn't been around that long and is far from trouble free.

Xbox 360 comes with a 3 year warrantee, PS3 is much shorter than that.

I have been researching the two for a while and i can tell you: go for the 360! It is much better and will last a long time, if u have problems just use warranty or get it repaired (not too expensive). Also the 360 has hundreds of more game titles and will have pretty much every good game like far cry2, cod5 and much much more.

P.S. Halo 3!!!

Source(s): My Xbox 360 and my friends ps3

Deffinetly PS3 lasts longer, sorry to say. I think if you play 360 for too long, it breaks and you see that red light when you turn it on. It's a great system (i have a PS3 so don't think of me as a fanboy) but from what I hear it can break easily. It's not really a big deal though. You ship it to microsoft and get it fixed.

nicely, with the hot replace for the 360 and reliability of the PS3, enable me say this, they are going to the two final long adequate. particularly in case you sparkling it out, yet you do no longer even ought to, they are going to final for no less than 8 years, and by skill of then you definately would be thinking might desire to i'm getting the Xbox 720? or the PS4?? BTW get a 360! :)

The 360 defiantly is the least living system. It tends to have the "Rings of Death" awfully a lot and it isn't dependable. The PS3 it much more reliable and it has more memory. The PS3 also has better graphics.

Source(s): Seen many reviews on problems on both systems and the 360 seemed to have a lot more and a lot of them had the "Rings of Death".

The sony playstation as a console will always beat out an xbox product. How many times have you heard of an xbox overheating? How many times have you heard of a ps3 overheating? There you go.

ive heard of a lot of problems with people's 360 dying so i would think the ps3

graphics are pretty much the same... but beleve it or not ps3 is latest and thats why it has much more cool features othere than gaming...... btw ps3 was built to last longer... btw ps3 has a failure rate of 0.2% and thts not a lie.

Source(s): proud ps3 owna