Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 1 decade ago

Weird loss of compassion?

This is weird, brace yourself

im 14 and I just told my grandma (who i live with) that i dont care about what she does...im mean, i know, im a horrible person...blah blah blah

anyway,when i told her off and to stop doing stuff for me, she started crying, and i started smiling, not a care in the world!

Even now i dont feel bad about it, but WHY?

She asked: "why dont you have any compassion?you just said you dont appreciate anything i do!"

Which I do, but I didnt even care, and when i went to apologize, I didnt even mean it! I said Im sorry and BLAH!

SO why is this?

Please dont tell me im a bad person for saying that to her...I KNOW! but where is the love and commpassion?

Could I be Depressed?

P.S. I dont feel it still, I just look at it from others point of view...

Favorite Answer

Why should you care what she feels?

This is the beginning of Narcissistic Personality Disorder.

Narcissistic Personality Disorder. is characterized by self-centeredness. Like histrionic disorder, people with this disorder seek attention and praise. They exaggerate their achievements, expecting others to recognize them as being superior. They tend to be choosy about picking friends, since they believe that not just anyone is worthy of being their friend. They tend to make good first impressions, yet have difficulty maintaining long-lasting relationships. They are generally uninterested in the feelings of others and may take advantage of them.

Mainly a huge dose of denial and a very scary lack of compassion.

Lack of empathy,Lack of compassion,Lack of feelings? You have a personality disorder and if untreated will get worse not better.

Talk to you school counsellor or doctor before it get worse!

Love Ya!! Mar

Go apologize to your grandmother. I think you do feel bad, otherwise why are posting about feeling bad about not feeling bad???

when you get OLDER, you will understand what you have done......

YOU WILL REGRET HOW YOU TREATED YOU GRANDMA....