Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 decade ago

How do you know if you're allergic to marriage?

Ever since I got married...I've been suffering from all kinds of symptoms.

Mainly and eternal restlessness and the urge to breed with many ladies.

Does this mean I'm allergic to marriage?

How say you laides?

• Curry
    Favorite Answer

You get an itch for some strange

Keep your pants zipped and Hush. You committed to a lady, the love of your life and now you are running scared because you want your cake and eat it too. If you find that you cannot do this, then divorce or get an annulment, whichever comes first. Your wife does not deserve a low life. Allergic to marriage my eye!

There is no such thing as being allergic to marriage. But you obviously are not in love with your wife. You should either try marriage counseling or end the marriage before you hurt her even more.

When did the rash start? Is it red or brown? And are you running a fever? And you better tell your wife to use Dove soap for sensitive skin!! Your suffering from " Do I still make the ladies want me!! UGH!

When you stand outside your lovers house with a hard hat and dodge bricks being thrown from the front yard to the back door!

Well a true sign would be to always find your self hanging around hooters and smackin' the waitress on the bum for more free hot wings...

and tipping the hookers on the corner as you leave..

So yes.. I would say you are

I don't know... I think I'm allergic to life in general.

You must be a very bored man...or lonely. Isn't this your 3rd question in a matter of half an hour?

Careful, sounds like you caught a STD again!

We already know your allergic. We just wish you were allergic to www.Answers.com