Do you ever get offeded if someone calls you?

White boy. I find it offensive and discriminatory. Please stop calling me that, It bring back the pain of my past living in NYC.

• Amber
    Favorite Answer

Why does it bother you so much? You are a white boy, I'm assuming. Yes they might be saying it in a mean way, but the color of your skin is nothing to be ashamed of. Just let it go, whoever's calling you that just wants you to react. Stop reacting and they'll get bored.

I'm not a white boy so, no

I call white boys that all the time

just like i call any race that happens to be a boy

I understand how you feel buddy. I hate it when people call me a "Chinese girl", I mean, it just seems so rude to me. I'd preferred people call me an Asian girl.

I always call White People Caucasian. For instance, a Caucasian girl or a Caucasian guy. Does that sound rude? O_o?

lol a white boy named tisha

I would be very offended if someone called me white boy, lol.

• Jay

If your avatar's name is Tisha then why would they call you a boy?

Isn't Tisha a girl name?

man up,dude! you're talking to people who will never even see you-and coming across as quite a pantywaist I might add