What experience do you have on Dell XPS laptops?

Is really these laptops perfect for gaming and graphic things?Please check the spect of this laptop as below

http://www.mtsystems.ca/item_detail.php?top_cat_id...

check out the new sleeper of the year gateway P7811 FX same specs as alienware---- $1399----- 8.3 out of 10 computershopper magazine nov issue

well i have a E1705 five yrs now ---my sister has a 1330xps 2 years old my other sister just got a studio 15 ---we dont have any problems soi dont know what to say i love dell it has never let me down and i live in neworleans so when i leave for a storm it goes with me and i get all my dells from my cousin she is a dealer(dell)

My friend has had one for 30 months and its had more problems then I can count.Three hard drives,a couple of mother boards,finally when the tech couldn't fix it they gave him a new one and it is now broke again.So I guess you couldn't give me one of those.