Who is the BEST...? I am trying to find out which one of these singers/rappers is the best... your OWN opinion?

Who do YOU think is the BEST...

1)T.I.

2)T-Pain

3)Soulja Boy

4)Kanye West

5)Akon

6)Lil Wayne

please give your OWN opinion...

Favorite Answer

In my opinion I would choose "Eminem"

but since he is not on your list I will have to say:

Lil wayne

Kanye

TI

Tpain

Akon

Soulja boy

Source(s): kp

Lil Wayne is the best, no doubt.

T.I. comes in second though. The problem with T-Pain is he's just way too overplayed. And after a while I'm just tired of hearing his voice, though he's still really f***in' good.

Soulja Boy is FAKE and bases all his songs and even his name off of one song. He has no talent.

Kanye West would have to come in third, but by a long shot, since for some reason I just don't like his music. And he's extremely full of himself. More so then even Soulja Boy.

And Akon is just plain annoying for me.

Lil Wayne is just awesome. He's real, a very good rapper, and has the coolest beats. He never gets annoying for me. Good question.

1) T. I. I love his songs, they are catchy and good lyrics.

2) T-Pain His voice is very nice and his songs are so upbeat and addicting.

3) Soulja boy I like his songs but his isn't much of a lyrical person

4) Kanye West , he is truly amazing! He is a lyrical genius and his songs are very versatile.

5) Akon, they are the songs that will get stuck in your head for hours, some of songs really touch you in the heart.

6) lil wayne I like his songs but sometimes i can't stand his voice, its like choking cat!

overall my favorites of this list are T.I, T-pain. Kayne West, Akon.

i coulnt choose my fav. teehee

Its either Kanye or T.I

Definettely not wayne cuz waynes rymes are so bad and they sound like some child rote them.... T.I and Kanye actually have sense in there music...

From THAT list Kanye West is definitely the best....

Source(s): my opinion

Kanye

I love Weezy, I really do even though he's in everything now. I love his voice and talking about random stuff haha. But Kanye's also really good although I don't like his diva attitude. I love lil wayne but I think in talent I would say Mr West.

Well no offense, but your list completely sucks. Soulja boy?! Wtf.

Go grow your squash, you redneck yuppy.

There are thousands of better rappers than these guys, but they aren't in the media mainstream.

But I think Kanye West is the best atm.

Kanye West!

Creative, Talented etc..

well my two favorite rappers r lil wayne n t.i. but soulja boy freakin sucks i dont even consider him a rapper

It's between Carter and West, but Cass is the best