Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingAdolescent · 1 decade ago

HOW dO I BECOME AND ABERCROMBIE KIDS MODEL? PLEASE PLEASE ANSWER!!!?

im on my friends acount becouse i dont have yahoo ok so im 15 im about 5 feet and 8 inches im naturally really skinny

im i never wear makeup. i have brown hair and brown eyes when i do wear makeup and make my hair look nice ppl say i look like selana gomez witch i guess is good couse shes pretty so any suggestions?

20 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

You have to find out how they hire. You can go to your local store and ask how to go about it. They may be able to put you in contact with the right person. However they may only hire through modelling agencies in which case you'd have to get a contract with one and then hope to be picked by Abercrombie.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Ouch. See the thing is you have to be an employee at Abercombie. To actually be an employee, you have to be offered a job, usually some of the people who work there offer you jobs - but only if you're like really pretty.

BUT... you have to be 18... to work & model.

There's a process to the whole signing up thing.

See, they have these casting calls - only calling employees who are also 18+. You take a picture, they take your number - if they like you - then you get a call back - if they don't like you - well, then.... there are always other places to model.

• 1 decade ago

well you need an agent if you want to get into modeling. so take some modeling classes and make a zed card and send it to agents, then maybe you can tell your agent about how you want to model for abercrombie and they can hook you up.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

go to the mall. there is usually a section where people ask you if you want to be a model. you just fill out forms and your set.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Try calling the store.

• 1 decade ago

Agent!

You'll need modeling classes much more

it takes time!

• 1 decade ago

Step 1: lose your self-respect

Step 2: go to the store and ask for a proper redirect

• 1 decade ago

ask the managers at the stores

• 1 decade ago

umm well go on their website and apply

and one question u say u nvr wear make-up but then u say u wear make up i don't get it make ur questions clearer

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Prep?

Eww

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.