mom thinks i'm smoking?

today my mom picked me and my friend up from school and we dropped my friend off at her house. when we got back to my house my mom said "so which one of you is smoking?" and i honestly don't know where it came from. she said that when we got in the car we smelled like smoke, and i don't think we did. i know for sure that neither of us smoke. it might be because her dad smokes, but thats the only thing i can think of. anyway, i don't really know what my question is. i guess i just need advice, i don't really know what to do about it.

thanks, my mom already knows he smokes tho.

to answer your question groovy smoothie, i honestly don't know why she thinks that. she's heard me say numerous times that i think smoking is a horrible habit and is disgusting. she might just be suspicious of my friend, not sure.

Favorite Answer

you cant do anything lol shes a mother.

my mom thought i was high when i was tired.

you're probably a good kid, so she needs something to talk to you about.

and try staying away from the smell lol

• lolly

Honestly, if you are around someone who is smoking, or sit ont heir furniture, it will get on your clothes. You need to remind your mum of this. Even if you move into a house where someone used to smoke, sometimes you can tell because the smell is in the carpet. It happens. Just dont give your mum and reasons to think you are smoking and be honest with her. If you really were smoking, before long you would have yellow fingers and your mouth would definately smell smoky, so as long as thats fine then she shouldnt really be so suspicious.

i say you go with a simle attempt. when you talk to your mom, don't beat around the bush and look her directly in the eye when you speak. if you are really serious, form a list of people who have faith in you and believe you are not one to smoke. a good way to start is to tackle the real problem. exactly why does she think you are smoking?

• alec39

If your smoking your friend is or if it's your dad tell him to quit smoking cigarettes make your breath smell like garbage they make your teeth yellow plus they put you at high risk of getting lung cancer.

tell your mom that her dad smokes, which causes her to smell like it too.

Source(s): good luck

just be like no way.

my whole family smokes and i never get told i smell like smoke. maybe your mom just thought.

Explain to her that you're really not!

She should believe you.

Good luck. :]

Tell her you don.t