Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

ok so im going to lighten my hair with lemon juice but...?

should i use real lemon juice from lemons or lemon juice that you buy like in a bottle. Im going to arizona this weekend and i want to know what one works better. THANKS!!

Favorite Answer

if ur going to lighten with lemon juice it would probably be easier to use the bottle but you cant really tell that much and it doesn't even look much lighter when u do it so its probably not going to work as well as you expect it to

use juice from actual lemons and sit in the sun or keep heat on it. it lightens your hair gradually, so don't get bummed when it isn't super-light after the first time. it works better on lighter shades of hair. i wouldn't try to lighten dark brown or black hair, but light brown or dark blonde hair should turn out lovely. hope this helps.

Okay, so if your trying to lighten your hair just dye it a lighter color or get highlights. Last year I was trying to go blonde so i bought sun in and it turned my hair orange!! it was soo ugly that i had to color it again and fry my hair. So the best thing to do is to go to salon and have a stylist do it for you. Good luck :)

why dont u just buy sun-in with lemon it lightens ur hair i use it