Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Is there anything worse than coffee / cigarette breath guy?

Is there any smell worse than coffee / cigarette breath guy?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

coffee / cigarette breath girl maybe? eww, or dog breath. Damn, I hate dog breath. I have a pack of 3, and good canine dental hygiene is essential.

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

You say it's not peer pressure, but then you say you're "tired of being the guy who's just standing there not doing anything." That sounds like peer pressure to me. You want to fit in with your friends. Tar coats your lungs and makes them less efficient. It become more difficult to breathe, etc. Nicotine is the addictive stuff. Tar is the stuff that ruins your lungs. Salvia is not a "stand around with friends" kind of thing to smoke. It causes very realistic hallucinations and shouldn't be used casually. [EDIT] Standing and smoking doesn't make you look cool. It makes you look like someone who doesn't care about your health or hygiene. Someone just looking wouldn't be able to tell what you're smoking, so going for a non-cigarette won't change that impression. Seriously, as a woman, if I were passing a bunch of guys and scoping them out, I'd *always* pick the non-smoker first.

• 1 decade ago

Coffee/cigarette guy with serious gas. The kind where you can see the green funk emanating from his body.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yes."Rotting teeth,reeking of pot and hasn't showered in over a month" guy.Makes the 'coffee/cigarette breath' guy almost sweet in comparision.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Coffee/ cigarette/ moonshine guy

• A drunk guy who has smoked, drank, sweated and thinks he's a God. That stinks in more than the odorous way.

• 1 decade ago

A alcoholic drunk who never showered in a year.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

If you add beer to that and it is the absolute aphrodisiac for me! I know gross but i cant help it... Its sooo sexy!

• 1 decade ago

Yeah, "coffee/cigarette at 9AM breath guy" at 9PM.

Listerine, people, please!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Burping guy.Hate it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.