Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Is there anything worse than coffee / cigarette breath guy?

Is there any smell worse than coffee / cigarette breath guy?

Favorite Answer

coffee / cigarette breath girl maybe? eww, or dog breath. Damn, I hate dog breath. I have a pack of 3, and good canine dental hygiene is essential.

You say it's not peer pressure, but then you say you're "tired of being the guy who's just standing there not doing anything." That sounds like peer pressure to me. You want to fit in with your friends. Tar coats your lungs and makes them less efficient. It become more difficult to breathe, etc. Nicotine is the addictive stuff. Tar is the stuff that ruins your lungs. Salvia is not a "stand around with friends" kind of thing to smoke. It causes very realistic hallucinations and shouldn't be used casually. [EDIT] Standing and smoking doesn't make you look cool. It makes you look like someone who doesn't care about your health or hygiene. Someone just looking wouldn't be able to tell what you're smoking, so going for a non-cigarette won't change that impression. Seriously, as a woman, if I were passing a bunch of guys and scoping them out, I'd *always* pick the non-smoker first.

Coffee/cigarette guy with serious gas. The kind where you can see the green funk emanating from his body.

Yes."Rotting teeth,reeking of pot and hasn't showered in over a month" guy.Makes the 'coffee/cigarette breath' guy almost sweet in comparision.

Coffee/ cigarette/ moonshine guy

• A drunk guy who has smoked, drank, sweated and thinks he's a God. That stinks in more than the odorous way.

A alcoholic drunk who never showered in a year.

If you add beer to that and it is the absolute aphrodisiac for me! I know gross but i cant help it... Its sooo sexy!

Yeah, "coffee/cigarette at 9AM breath guy" at 9PM.

Listerine, people, please!

Burping guy.Hate it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!