XOX

Can you give me a sentence using the word"idealistic"?

THANK YOU!

Favorite Answer

In an idealistic world there would be no hunger.

in an idealistic world the guy above me wouldnt exist?

Source(s): menarebetterthenwomen.com

"It was too idealistic of me to expect an A from this assignment."

"World peace is an idealistic, if not attainable, goal."

Source(s): Old Swabbie
  • Joyce

Two guys at a zoo, in an attempt to vie for a pretty girl's attention, jumped the fence where a lone giraffe was busy eating a sandwich from subway. One guy wrapped the distracted giraffe in bubble-wrap and wrote "I love you" with a marker on the plastic. The other guy slipped a piece of sour candy into the giraffe's food causing the giraffe to toss his cookies into a stream of water and the onlookers watched in disgust waiting for the contents of the giraffe's stomach to float away, stopping uneventfully near the drinking fountain. The pretty girl walked away, unimpressed.

• Tony

Today's word is "idealistic."

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/axX1n

One day i was at the zoo when i passed a GIRAFFE with no spots. It handed me a brown MARKER and pleaded for me to draw spots back on it, because the zoo people were threatening to sell it to SUBWAY, for Jared the Subway guy to promote his debut low-fat giraffe sandwich. I sympathised with the giraffe and opened the marker, all ready for some first class art work i learned in school, when I was convinced that the pretty brown marker was made of chocolate. so i ate it, and god it was SOUR. it also went straight to my head and I felt soooo high and so i picked up a huge sheet of BUBBLE WRAP, and holding it over my head, i jumped off the building, thinking that i would FLOAT safely down. But I was wrong. Au revoir, ma VIE!