Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 decade ago

is this normal for a teen age guy?

m a guy, i believe im straight.i do emotionally and sexually like girls, but lately i have gotten some guy and guy fantasies?

has anyone else gotten them? is this common or natural?

Favorite Answer

it is common for boys to at times have sexual thought bout a same sex friend

even acting on it isn't unusual and it does not mean you are gay

Source(s): former teen

I'll admit that I have too. It is very normal. Men are often curious as to what it could be like to be with another man. That is perfectly normal. Also the fact that the subject is often considered taboo could spark even more interest in it as well. I'm straight and I have thought the same thing. Don't worry, you're fine.

Yeah, common and natural. Don't let societal stereotypes bother you. Just normal to appreciate the male form, and many guys will dream about guy sex whether they admit it or not.

• Hermes

It is very normal. Only a few percentage points are absolutely at one end of the scale or the other. Due to our society, many more deny a part of themselves, but its there.

You may be straight, you may be bi -- the important thing is to love ALL of yourself and know that you are wonderful, just as you are!

*hug*

Kind thoughts,

Hermes

It's normal to fantasize about the same gender or sex between members of your gender. Don't worry about it, as a teenager many people are so hormonal that they will have many different fantasies about both genders.

ya im the same

except sometimes i have girl and girl fantasies ;)

completely normal

no worries

Yea I have too...it's normal

same way 15 email me

don't worry u are completely fine . it happens to the best of us.