FINALLY! MY BFP is here!?

I have been asking questions on here for a long time now, and month after month been disappointed..I finally got my BFP today using the dollar tree "new choice" test!! It is faint, but it is definitely thick and pink and visible an arms length away!! I am soo estatic right now, and in shock!! Im also scared because I had a miscarriage at 11 weeks and had trouble conceiving after that until now!! BABY DUST TO ALL!!!!

ALSO--The one thing that I did differently this month around was to NOT TRY!!! BEST ADVICE EVER!

Favorite Answer

YAY!!! SUPER GRATZ TO YOU!!! :D :D :D :D :D

I know how awesome that feels to finally get the BFP! I was TTC for 2 yrs. I was still SO shocked to see that other line come up!! Ahahaha. It took 3 pregnancy tests, a blood test and an early scan to get me to believe it and start to enjoy it!! And then even after my 12 week scan i was still like 'what? Seriously?' lol. But i feeling the baby move now- best thing ever!! Now i am so excited about being in the hospital and holding my wriggling baby in my arms, feeling that warmth, and the weight, and seeing them settle down an start to sleep. :) It's going to be super!!

Source(s): 18.5weeks #1, after TTC 2yrs.

Awesome! I have heard of others getting their BFP by using the dollar tree brand too-- great thing to remember! CONGRATS!

CONGRATS!! Im ttc right now too and i have been trying so hard to not try, but its hard cause its always in the back of my mind! Thanks for the baby dust! Have fun with your soon to come bundle of joy! =]

this is dazzling, i can understand your doubts regarding the try i replaced into the comparable I did 4 till now it sank in that it replaced into actual. The try are no longer frequently incorrect yet study this text it ought to grant you some reassurance. good success with all of it

Congrats! Hope that you have a happy healthy baby!

congrats on that

alot of people try and try for ever and still dont get lucky so u should be really luky

best luck

Congrats, Mommy to be

• "D"

Congratzz sweetie

Have a wonderful and seva pregnant...

• congrats!!! and good luck..i hope you have a happy and healthy pregnancy!....still waiting on my BFP!!!!

Source(s): ttc #2 for 11 months!

I AM OFICIALLY JEALOUS! I so hate you right now! :P~

kidding...seriously CONGRATS!!!!! may you have a healthy baby :)