Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureOther - Society & Culture · 1 decade ago

What are your opinions about Diamonds?

Do you like them? Do you want them? Why?

Diamonds are Dirty

http://riggedlife.net/

• Laura
    Favorite Answer

Pretty1 Shiny! Expensive! Long lasting! Love them!

Addendum: I just read the link you included, and let me tell you that I think rocks can look pretty freaking beautiful. Also, I was not thinking about someone *giving* me diamonds, I was thinking about diamonds in general. If I want a diamond I can buy one for myself, and indeed, I have.

• Tara

Diamonds are NOT a girl's best friend. I don't care about that sort of thing.

I don't like diamonds. They seem cold to me. I also don't like the fact that many are mined by very poor workers.

I love them, personally. It's just something that symbolizes something, you know? If somebody gives you a diamond, it's just a wow.

I absolutely love jewelry, but I don't care for diamonds.

Wow:|

Well,I am not a woman for diamonds.(I love my wedding ring,but not because of the diamond,but because me and my childhood lover got married!)

and anything that my husband spends his time to buy for me,i cherish it.Whether it be a pair of underwear or a flower.

• Debby

Yeah, I read the link, but I don't care what it says. I love my diamonds, they mean alot to me and they are also my birthstone.

They are over priced and in reality they really are not that rare. There is nothing all that special about them. It is just a big hoax.

I don't really care for them.

Buy me my favourite book..take me to my favouite restaurant..tell me you love me..

Diamonds..ehh.