Poll: how many times a day do u actually brush ur teeth?

lolz, Lets be truthful, and be exact. most details = best answer.

i brush mine evey weekday mornings, and that's it. :) hardly ever on the weekends, i'd probably just brush with my finger but not with the toothpaste and brush. See, i'm frank.

call me disgusting if u want, but b4 that, read the about me in my yahoo answers profile.

Update:

ha ha, u did know i was joking about the weenend part, right?

But yea, i brush once a day, in the morning, cus then after that i just get lazy and busy.

21 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

im gonna be honest Man i only do in the morning everyday

i always forget to do it in the night

and when i do then i dont feel like going to sleep i feel refreshed when i brush my teeth.

• yooo
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

• 1 decade ago

2 times!

• 1 decade ago

2 to 3 times :)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I always brush mine twice a day. As soon as I wake up and right before bed. I'm being honest. A couple years ago I used to only do it in the morning but now I have a guilty conscience that can't sleep unless I've brushed my teeth. And I refuse to leave the house with a dirty mouth.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

2 times a day.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

sometimes 1

other times 2

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Usually twice a day, sometimes three. I also floss, use a water pik and mouthwash. An unhealthy mouth can lead to other health problems, not just dental decay.

• 1 decade ago

i brush mine atleast twice a day if not 3.

Every mornings i brush my teeth with colgate total and after cool mint listerine (: I dont feel good when i dont brush and listerine my mouth before i go to skool, i always have too!!!

and at night i dont use listerine i just brush my teeth.

• 1 decade ago

I would say either 2 or 3 times. (Most likely 2)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.