I really love my friend but is she using me?

My friend has a b/f. I told her I really have a huge crush on her and she said she is only interested in being friends and that i am very charming. I do stuff for her all the time. She always hints at stuff she wants me to do for her. The other day she was really craving skittles so I went to 3 different stores to find them for her and she was so happy I did. She was telling me she wanted to clean her car in the washbays at work but it was too cold and she was saying it like she wanted me to do it. Then she wanted me to move her car for her cause it was cold out. This stuff happens all the time and I usually always do this stuff for her but it gets me nowhere. What should I do? Should I just walk away for a little bit and see what happens.

Favorite Answer

in my opinion i don't think she is using you! i think you should really sit down and talk to her and you told her that you have a crush on her so she probably thinks that anything she wants and ask for, you will do it. so my suggestion is to walk away for a little bit and wait and see what happends. Good Luck ♥

• liz

you should walk away! she is using you. why can't her bf go and get her skittles? while theyre at home cuddling your running around looking for her skittles. she is using you. you should just stop doing things for her and just say your busy. if you dont you will only dig a grave for yourself while she has the best of both worlds a bf on one side and you on the other side doing things for her. that is depressing to know.

• mJc

As my teenage daughter would text... OMG!!!

This girl is so using you and you need to stop catering to her every needs. A man never gets anywhere with a woman who keeps him leashed. Women like strong, independent men. Go find someone who respects your friendship.

don't give up just yet, next time she asks you to do something for her ask her to help you with it. work together and see where that goes.

leave her, she's using you 100%