Anyone know how to stop procrastinating?

Anyone know how to stop procrastinating? I appreciate your help.

Favorite Answer

I'll tell you tomorrow. lol Seriously the best cure for procrastination is to plan your work, work your plan and just get up and do it. Discipline takes practice and needs to be exercised just like a muscle.

if you are normally one who procrastinates online and uses google, search "pimp my search" and type in "do your homework or never get into a good college!!!!.... ever!!!!!" that acctully for some reason helps me, oh and you have to set it as your homepage... surprizingly it kid of works!!!! oh and it only lets you type 28 characters on pimp my search so use text speak!!!!!!!!! do yr hmwrk r nvr gt ect...... or if you procrastinate any way you possibly can to get away from your task... like used to do then make notecards, this is going to sound SO DUMB but take it from someone who knows it... IT WORKS!!!!! put one thing your going to do on each side of notecars, starting with most prominent tasks and going to less and less. depending on how long you predict the task will take give yourself breaks accordingly, exmpl : math study guide 4:00- 5:00on one side of notecard break 5:00-5:30 on other side! get it? it really works if you stick to your schedule esspecially if you leave time for something fun, always overestimate the amount of time tasks will take by about 7 minutes, and it will leave you less stressed. just look at one side of your notecard at a time and flip it over when and only when the task is completed!!!!!

try it it helps!

:)good luck

oh and JUST STOPPING WORKS TO!

Its like jumping into cold, or hot water.

Just jump in dude, and before you know it you will get used to it.

Sometime I start a jo, or workout not wanting to, but once I'm in I'm in. Once I start, why stop. 1 step will lead to another.

Hope that helped.

make to do lists and actually follow through with it. Don't put too much on one list so that u can really do it. Take one step at a time.