Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Hae you ever pushed someone out of a moving vehicle?

• Buri
    Favorite Answer

Nope, but I've been pushed out :-) And actually today, I almost got my brother run over! LOL :-S

Nope.

They have jumped out of my moving APC (a kind of tank for carrying soldiers into battle) many times though. I have done it too, and we have also jumped out of other vehicles.

Why would you push someone out?

If they aren't ready, and don't roll, or have their body otherwise prepared, they will probably injure themselves, and then you will have serious disciplinary and legal problems.

It would only be justified if you were being attacked by this person, and were doing it in self-defence.

In that case,..."f**k him...!!!"

No but our upset friend was fighting with his wife in a moving car last year and jumped and got head and spinal injuries and is re learning how to walk.

No.........but I was pushed out accidentally by an ex-girlfriend. We were playing around and she shoved me and the door popped open. I needed about 20 stitches in my head.

Only out the back of a truck, or a boat.

YEAH

is the faster way to say a girl "is finish"

hahahhahaha

NO NEVER DID !!!!!!!

CIAO